Optimizing Options in GYNAEC ENDOSCOPY
We are happy to announce the first ever IAGE meeting in conjunction with ISGE in the city of Ahmedabad, the finance capital of Gujarat. This is a focused meeting on “Optimizing Options in Gyanec Endoscopy 2012 and beyond”, to be held during 7 - 9 September 2012 at Gujarat University Convention Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
With two prestigious organizations this conference is a sequel to the numerous successful events at different parts of the world stalwarts of Gynaecologic Endoscopy meet to share the experience and discuss the newer techniques in the said field.
We, as Organizers of the conference are concentrating all our efforts in creating state of the art academic atmosphere by arranging Plenary session, Scientific deliberations by best minds in the field of Gynaecology, Live workshops, Anatomy demonstration on human cadaver, Paper presentations, Video presentations and Posters, which would provide a platform for eminent surgeons to share their knowledge and explore the latest advancements in the world of surgery. This would also encourage budding surgeons to present their case studies in this forum and get awarded for the same.
Please register yourself before 15th August 2012 to avail the early bird discounts in registration fees.
- Applied for CME Accredition from Harvard Medical School & Indian Medical Council
- Live surgical workshop on 7th September where in more than 30 advanced endoscopic procedures by Eminent National and International faculties will be demonstrated and transmitted live using dedicated fiber optic cable.
- Live transmission of Robotic Surgeries.
- Anatomy demonstration by Laparoscopy on Human Cadaver.
- Dedicated session for Young Endoscopic Surgeons to present their work in the form of surgical videos (6 mins each) with attractive prizes for best technique and best innovation.
- A chance to become a Life member of ISGE at a special discounted rate.
- The historic culture and the culinary delights of Ahmedabad, the resourceful academic fiesta, the hospitality of the hosts would make this conference the most memorable and unique for all the honourable delegates and their family members.
FOR MORE INFO