1. Accessibility of documents, information, and any other material through this website does not imply suitability or endorsement for any purpose whatsoever by any parties.
2. There are limitations on the accuracy, reliability, applicability, and suitability of accessible information via the Internet. Visitors are advised when making use of or making any decision based on information obtained by this means, to verify the information independently. In addition, it is pertinent that they consult or check with their own doctors, gynaecologists or healthcare providers in such matters.
3. The authors, managers, and members of www.isge.org shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of the use of the information contained herein.
4. Changes may occur, since the last update, which can affect the accuracy and availability of the information presented.
5. While considerable care and effort has been taken in the compilation of the data and links, visitors should note that errors and/or omissions may occur.
International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy acknowledges with thanks the generous educational support from various non-governmental organisations and commercial companies. ISGE does not specifically endorse statements, publications, and/or products of organisations or companies.