International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy Platinum Sponsorship
The International Society for Gynecological Endoscopy was established in 1988 and represents gynaecologists from across the world with a major interest in gynaecological endoscopy. It has been established as one of the premier gynaecological surgical associations internationally.
The aim of the Society is to promote excellent standards of practice amongst its members in the surgical specialty of minimally invasive surgery using either the laparoscope or hysteroscope. The benefits of such an approach include small incisions, shorter hospital stays, good cosmesis, less pain and early return to general duties. The charter of the Society includes the teaching and upskilling of gynaecologists throughout the world and in particular developing countries. The objectives of the Society include: high standards of gynaecological practice, a forum at meetings and via the internet for discussion and on innovation in aspects of gynaecological surgery.
The ISGE runs two scientific meetings annually, one of which is the annual scientific meeting and the second, a regional meeting, with a specific focus on one aspect of gynaecological surgery. This forum on each occasion will provide an excellent opportunity for the exchange of scientific research and publications on gynaecological surgery. The Society will acknowledge individuals who have made an excellent contribution to the field of gynaecological endoscopy both at a national and an international level.
The Society sponsors, with the help of industry, training courses in four zones across the globe.
ISGE Executive Board.
President Stefano Bettocchi Italy
Vice President Charles Miller USA
Immediate Past President Peter Maher Australia
Honorary Secretary Robert O'Shea Australia
Honorary Treasurer Duncan Turner USA
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The ISGE has established itself as a premier gynaecological surgical Society internationally with a membership of more than five hundred gynaecologists. Its success in running meetings was recently reflected at the annual scientific meeting in Bari, Italy when more than eleven hundred delegates attended.
The ISGE welcomes sponsorship of meetings of the Society on an annual basis and also an ongoing support of its two meetings from the regional industry representatives. Major sponsorship of the Society is available at the Platinum level.
Benefits to Platinum Sponsors
Support of the ISGE will provide unparalleled opportunity to:
1. Promote your company, your brand and your product.
2. Provide a high profile amongst specialists gynaecologists.
3. Participate in well attended dynamic and comprehensive meetings.
4. Provide new products for high profile gynaecologists to trial.
Benefits of Platinum Sponsorship of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy
1. Acknowledgement of Platinum sponsorship and company logo on the ISGE website.
2. Acknowledgement of Platinum sponsorship and company logo in the ISGE newsletter.
3. Naming rights on ISGE prizes awarded at meetings for presentations e.g. one of the following:
Best Free Communication
4. Acknowledgement as a Platinum sponsor at all meetings and publications associated with the Society.
5. Prominent listing and advertising of important products in conference registration booklets.
6. Display of Company logos either on the cover or within the booklets.
7. Insertion of promotional material at meetings.
8. Preferential treatment in positions at exhibitions during scientific meetings.
9. Consideration of free registration for a small number of company representatives at meetings.
10. Invitation to company representatives to the opening ceremony and cocktail parties at the annual meetings and also a limited number of invitations to the congress dinners.
There is a special opportunity at annual general meetings through extra sponsorship to sponsor specifically plenary sessions, sponsor symposia, individual speakers, sponsor breakfast sessions etc.
A conference dinner will be held at each conference and a special site selected for this particular occasion. There will be an opportunity for Platinum sponsorship of these dinners and the host sponsor will receive special recognition including a short presentation during the conference dinner for invitation of company representatives to the dinner, company signage at the table and ISGE logo use on company sponsored promotional material during this time.
Payment of Sponsorship.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars to the ISGE Treasury on an annual basis. Payments can be made by bank transfer and details are attached.
Platinum sponsorship - $USD30,000 per annum.
Companies will be responsible for payment for stands at each scientific meeting according to the size of the stand and the local conditions.
The benefits of Platinum sponsorship of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy (ISGE) include but are not limited to:
1. Recognition as a Platinum sponsor at the ISGE annual and regional meetings.
2. Preferential exhibitor locations at the ISGE annual and regional meetings.
3. Preferential opportunities for sponsorship of academic and or social activities at the ISGE annual and regional meetings.
4. Recognition as sponsor of the ISGE on the ISGE website and in all editions of the ISGE newsletter and any other material produced for the ISGE.
5. Access to the ISGE email list for correspondence with its members.
6. Access to the ISGE officers and board members of the ISGE for industry related consultations.
It is the intent of the ISGE to give Platinum sponsors the highest degree of visibility in exchange for financial support provided by Platinum sponsorship.