- Analysis of databases and profiles of the various persons in charge
- Analysis of any duties of persons responsible for the treatment or identification of the persons to be appointed with such office
- Review of all authorization profiles for data processors
- Re-elaboration of all the necessary information, adapting them to the new criteria imposed by the R.E.
- Production of appointments required by Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and the European Regulation 679/2016 of 4 May 2016
- Production of all internal circulars necessary for the implementation of the Privacy legislation and its correct fulfilment
- Legal content and form of the Privacy Registry taking into account specific parameters
- List of “Sensitive” Personal Data Treatments
- The purposes of the processing
The description of the categories of data subjects and the categories of personal data
- The categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated, including recipients from third countries
- Distribution of tasks and responsibilities within the structures responsible for data processing
- The deadlines set for the cancellation of the different categories of data
Although our ISGE is a non for profit, tax exempt, society in the state of Maine USA (09/12/1988) our secretariat is located in Rome Europe and we do have members all over the world and member societies Italian Society Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Europe. We therefore need to comply to the European Regulation on Privacy (GDPR European Union “General Data Protection Regulation”:Regulation 679 of 04/05/2016 implementation May 25 /2018).
In view of these regulation the ISGE General Assemble during its session in Yaoundé Cameroon on Wednesday April 25 did appoint Cesare Montanucci as its CPO (Chief Privacy Officer). You can find his curriculum here.
The CPO’s task is to safeguard the privacy and the transparency in the use of the data of its members collected by ISGE.
The members acceptance to use www.isge.org and/or www.thetrocar.com or other digital services of ISGE constitutes your consent to receive email communications from ISGE, including messages regarding events promotion, customer service, and other matters. You may opt not to receive email correspondence by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at any time in the email messages.
Please remember to promptly update and edit your profile via www.isge.org.
Should you have any questions, please contact the ISGE secretariat at email@example.com.
Robert O’Shea – President ISGE
Bruno van Herendael – Medical Director ISGE
What is the GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European privacy law that goes into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR will replace the EU Data Protection Directive and will apply a single data protection law throughout the EU.
Data protection laws govern the way that businesses collect, use, and share personal data about individuals. Among other things, they require businesses to process an individual’s personal data fairly and lawfully, allow individuals to exercise legal rights in respect of their personal data (for example, to access, correct or delete their personal data), and ensure appropriate security protections are put in place to protect the personal data they process.
We have taken steps to ensure that we are compliant with the GDPR as of May 25, 2018.