- You have to be under the 40 years of age.
- You have to present a paper (not co-author) at any of the ISGE meetings.
- You can apply regardless of being in training or a specialist.
- This is different from the resident membership (see benefits).
What are the benefits of YES membership?
- Free membership for the first 2 years.
- 50% discounted membership fee every year after that till you reach the age of 40 years.
- Access to the YES page on our website, edited by Dr Linda Tebache.
Register as a YES-member
Please fill in all fields and submit your registration. We require you to upload a scan of your ID, so we can verify your credentials and grant you the two year free membership. Please upload an image, PDF or Word-document.