Use your login / password to gain access to the membersarea of the ISGE-site.
- Authors: Dr Meenu Agarwal
Live ectopic pregnancy in ovary: laparoscopic management. The video presents a case of live ovarian ectopic diagnosed on ultrasound.
Ovarian ectopic pregnancies are rare 0.7/100 ectopic pregnancies. This case is fitting the Spielberg’s criteria for ovarian ectopic pregnancy:
- Fallopian tube on the affected side must be intact
- Foetal sac must occupy position in the ovary
- Ovary must be connected to the uterus by ovarian ligament
- Definite ovarian tissue must be found in the sac wall